Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reflection, March 20, 2010

I can honestly say that I felt so sick this week that I don't really remember what went on in class, I was always in the nurse's office or falling asleep due to not feeling good and feeling feverish, but I did manage to retype (or should I say update) my question and proposal for my IA as well as update my bibliography, for which I removed several of the books which I am sure I will not need. I definitely need to go to the library though, and find three more sources to meet the deadline for the next part that is due. I will do my best to get something done during study this week, and/or after school or in my spare time. I need to stop being so lazy with it but it's a boring process.

Most of the rest of what I remember about this past week is the translation in class. We have a new system for translating - in pairs. I think it works effectively apart from that one person in class has not been asked to translate out loud, maybe because they're not paired up with anyone for the 'translate in pairs' exercise. Oh well, what can be done. The Aeneid is getting more interesting and by this point, the sacrifice is in the process of happening and it shouldn't be long before Aeneas is in the Underworld. What will happen next? No one knows. Well, I will if I feel better by Monday and am able to pay good attention in class, something I will be trying my best to do.

Despite all of my negativity in this post, I actually saw this week as relatively productive and I am proud of myself for having completed everything I needed to complete despite not feeling well. I am sure this next week will be better and possibly more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment