Sunday, October 18, 2009

Outline of this past week, 10/3/09

A lot was covered this week in Latin class. One of the things discussed was the due date for the outline of our IA. The purpose of making an outline is so that you (Dr. Stewart) will know what each of us has in mind, so that we can be pointed in the right direction. I honestly could benefit from this, the IA is looming over my head and is a big cloud that I worry will rain on me, so I should start getting my IA together very soon.

We are also continuing to translate Daphne and Apollo. Daphne is running from Apollo, who is following her and trying to pacify her by telling her he is not just any man and is pursuing her as a lover and not an enemy. Personally, Apollo is starting to get creepy, although I acknowledge he can't control how he feels. I hope something exciting happens in the story, and that Apollo captures Daphne and takes me by surprise by his actions. To me, it'd be a lot more interesting than him chasing her for the large majority of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment